Thursday, October 31, 2013

Metamorphosis into the Metavisual

It's time that something needs to change around here. I have recently learned that improvements must be made on this blog because I realize how boring and plain it was. Hopefully now I can up the ante and make this more interesting. I don't want my readers to be bored by what they see.
Don't be this guy!
In order to present information well it must be attractive and engaging to a certain extent. This is the topic of a MOOC talk "Connecting Visual Literacy to Metaliteracy". Metaliteracy is closely connected to social media and the online world. People of the modern world are captivated with first looks and visual information. Like any designer would argue: the product, the information, must be visually pleasing in order to get consumers attracted to it.

This is also what I learned in class, which is why I've updated my blog. Hopefully it will be everchanging, a metablog, if you please. Like metaliteracy is on a higher defined order of literacy, I shall make write and transform this blog on better criteria and expectations I should have. Its in a constantly evolving state.
Like an evolving Pokemon
And as we are metaliterate readers I welcome any insight to improve upon my posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment